SmartBid, a product of JBKnowledge, Inc. is now the preferred bid management software for the Virtual Plan Room Network and its members. General Contractors and Prime Sub-Contractors can use SmartBid with the Virtual Plan Room to help manage project listings and invitations to bid from both online platforms with the new “seamless” integration.
Check it out! Click here
Publish your project in the Virtual Plan Room to reach more local subcontractors or find bid opportunities in the Virtual Plan Room and move them to SmartBid to manage the bid process with complete privacy.
SmartBid stream-lines the bid process for general contractors by:
- Integrating pre-qualification
- Simplifying subcontractor management
- Streamlining invitations to bid
- Allowing document collaboration in a secure web-based platform
If You’re A General Contractor
Using SmartBid with CALBX allows you to:
- Publish your public bid projects from SmartBid to the Virtual Plan Room.
- Pull projects and documents from the Virtual Plan Room into SmartBid for private prequalification and management.
The SmartBid and CALBX partnership bring a stream-lined flow of information between two strong, dependable platforms.
If You’re a Subcontractor
You can make your company’s information available to general contractors using SmartBid and CALBX with two easy steps:
- Claim a free profile in the SmartInsight Contractor Registry
- Register your company with CALBX and try the Virtual Plan Room free of charge.
The SmartBid and CALBX partnership doubles your opportunity to find work.
Need An Assist?
Virtual Plan Room Network helps you manage the bid process with complete privacy and accountability and add staff resources when you need them without adding to your payroll expenses!
CALBX staff provides ancillary services on demand including scanning, formatting and/or indexing documents for easier distribution.
- Send your documents from SmartBid to CALBX and we will format, index and rename them per your instructions within 24-hours.
- Your formatted documents will be returned to your SmartBid account so you can issue Invitations to Bid privately.
- CALBX will add/upload addenda or additional documents as needed throughout the bid cycles (up to 45-days from initial input).
- All of your information and documents remain completely confidential.